Corporate loans need to provide loan guarantees? What are th
is that the loan risk that the lending institution needs to bear when accepting the corporate loan is greater, so the lending institution will ask the borrower to provide the loan guarantee. Then, what methods can you use to guarantee when you apply for a corporate loan? Today, Xiaobian will introduce it to you.
According to Xiaobian, the three guarantee methods for corporate loans are: joint guarantee, general guarantee and pledge.
I. General guarantee
1. Type of guarantor: enterprise, professional guarantee company, natural person.
If you choose a corporate or professional guarantee company, you need to fill in the guarantor organization code in the format of 9 digits or letters plus a bar.
2. If you choose a natural person, you need to fill in the guarantor ID number.
II. Joint guarantee
1. The joint warranty number is automatically generated after the application for registration is successful.
2. At least three members of the joint insurance body.
III. pledge pledge
1. Type of collateral: factory building, commercial housing, commercial and residential housing, housing, and land for sale.
2, the type of pledge: ICBC deposit slip, other bank (except ICBC) deposit slip, national debt, bank draft, bank acceptance bill.
3. Value of collateral: The loan amount for application shall not exceed 70% of the value of the collateral.
4. Value of pledge: When the pledge type selects “ICBC deposit slip”, “other bank deposit slip”, “national debt”, the loan amount can be up to 100% of the pledge value. When the pledge type selects “bank promissory note” or “bank acceptance bill”, the loan amount can be up to 90% of the pledge value.